Saturday, August 19, 2006

 



















Morning

This is a fantastic place to start just sharing the truth...

Over the last two years or so I have been developing my Soreality, by writing, adapting old hard wired ways of thinking, and mending broken things, most of those things that were broken I either inherited or manufactured myself, mostly the latter.

What I have begun to understand, and what I am now beginning to enjoy and feel about Sorealism is that it is an open place the Sorealists world, here you really can express the truth without an agenda, without being a wooly liberal; let me explain.

Developing my understanding of Sorealism, and writing Soreally has made me understand that just because I am telling the truth, it doesn't necessarily mean I am right, or beyond reproach.

I love feeling, I love loving, I do not hate, I think I am broken in this respect, this is because so far in my whole life I have never hated anyone (honestly), I do not think I am capable and I have certainly had as much reason if not more at some points in my life than most, but that issue that inability to truly hate made Sorealism exist for me, it's oddly a bit Star Trek in places I can't explain it clearer yet.

Now we are all capable of this, we all kind of do it at sometime or another every day, some of us do it without knowing. So when someone hates you or they misunderstand you or you just don't get something suddenly my Sorealist switch clicks in, it's like being in a movie, I want to take notes, understand it, explain it, get it and help it, there is no room for anger (Well not always) and then invariably I end up writing about it.

A friend in an email told me "Time is money, but more than money time is Gold"
I think what she meant was time is more valuable than money, so if your going to waste time, waste it properly.

I am convinced that if there was a Sorealist Party running for a tick in a polling booth somewhere, it's strap line would have to be "The party that did inhale" That doesn't mean anything other than truth, Sorealism does not exist because of drugs, but if there were drugs and they had been smoked we'd have told you, because that is the way it is, not this ridiculous fake truth society with acceptable lies.

Look I am going to sign off this blog entry smiling, because it's 4:10am, I am not writing a personal blog, a band blog, a find me, hear me, get me, or save me blog.

This is a Sorealists Blog, and I am proud to be one.

M


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?